Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Eyes Of Stone

Feel things you never show
How was I supposed to know?
Tired of clinging to sanity
Gathering shredded dignity
Ask to clutch at rationale
A race against the eventual
Attempt to outrun my heart
Hold on to that missing part
Pierces my soul day by day
So close yet so far away
Enfolded in seething desperation
Asking to lose all sensation
Existence is now what you choose
I quote " there is nothing to lose"
I cannot claim that no one has experienced this
For since the creation of man it began to exist
To say that I am different
That my heart pumps blood of a different kind
That my thoughts never branded another's mind
To be consoled in the simple fact
That no one else has suffered from lack
Everything has been put at stake
And all I have is a love that generates heartbreak
An adoration that kills it's everlasting beholder
A glory cursed by it's silent worshipper
So praised, when all it can do
Is make you missed while with you
Regret that as much as you tell me
I'll never hear unspoken thoughts, see all you see
Yes, I must find misery in this blessed emotion
Yet I haven't regretted a moment since it's creation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»