Monday, January 24, 2005

Caught Up In All Of What Doesn't Matter

What if the circle found a corner and met it's end?
What if heaven's angels found no deeds to send?

What if change was changed and then died?
What if happy left to make room for anger cried?

What if whole met half and became one?
What if all the work in the world was done?

What if you became me and I became you?
What if every lie was painted with what is true?

What if all that is blind guided sight?
What if day finally surrendered to night?

What if love was labeled as hatred?
What if time stole all that is sacred?

What if the sun were to be swallowed by the sea?
What if the life that is being lived isn't lived by me?

3 comments:

Meraj said...

very nice, mashallah... i like :o)

Modest Hijabi said...

Assalamualaikum
I dont know how I landed on your blog, but awesome post!
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»