Friday, June 03, 2005

1659

"Fifty years" said the old man
Has it been that long since then?
I still remember all the memories
when we walked through the grove
and I held your hand
you moved away shyly
leaning in with your thoughts
If I could put a memory in a bottle
that would be the one
we broke dishes, yelled, and wounded
we stood by eachother
seeking life with a fever unknown to us
together we thought would end in forever
days passed and we grew old
and I still remember when...
we walked through the grove
to my ears you sung while you spoke
settling in the minutes
the sun moving backwards
do you remember when?
we were there together
and now is the end of forever
seperate in life one in death
in the end we are together again
memories, memories
and here my world changes
we walked through the grove
now you walk through it again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»